Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GRAPHS!

I don't even want to make a book anymore I just want to make GRAPHS.

I spent kind of way too long making these represent really accurate information.

Here's a graph of what states we were in on which day and how many miles we traveled, plus elevation.



Here's the key, which is showing up way bigger than everything else. I'm gonna have to differentiate between the the greens of the midwest a bit more.



Here's another about being in the car. The width of pictures represent mileage, totaling over 6,000. Each picture is a different day. States are represented by the color bars. Every picture was taken from out of the car window.



Here's the abstract version, which I like better.

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

These are the most intense graphs I have ever seen.