Monday, February 21, 2011

WORST ANIMAL.

I had sort of forgotten how much I hate pigeons. But don't worry, I remember now. I don't really like birds in general, but they are hardly ever close enough to me that I can hear the FLUTTERING. So sick. When a bird is fluttering near me I just feel like my air is completely ruined. I'm not really the type to ever think about germs, but around a pigeon or 100 pigeons it's all I can think of.

Also you can't trust a pigeon not to fly right at your face. They totally would do it.



JUST IMAGINE IT.

Everything besides the pigeons is great here. It's a small price to pay, I guess.

I drank all my roommate's juice because he was in Boston and I was gonna buy him more juice before he got back but he just walked in so I have to run to the store now. WHOOPS.

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I hate pigeons as well. Awesome illo!