Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nanodrawmogetitlol

So, tomorrow is November, and I've always wanted to participate in Nanowrimo, but because I'm not really good at long writing, I will be pretending I'm participating and finishing my Road Trip book, which I've been sort of working on for the past however many months, but also a little just sitting with my thumb up my ass about it. I've finished some illustrations I want for it, in addition to doing a lot of planning, and the words are actually mostly written, they just aren't funny yet.

50,000 words is the Nanowrimo goal, and if a picture is worth 1,000 words, then that means I have to make 50 pictures. HAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE. MATH. REAL LIFE. HAHA. GOD. So one picture is a page ok.

So that's 1 spread a day I guess. DOABLE.

Here's one of my many plan sheets. Before I was trying to plan it using regular sized sheets, and it just didn't work at all. This is the only way to do it.



I only ever get things done if I make up fake reasons and pretend the internet is holding me accountable.

2 comments:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

GET IT DONE, NIKKI DESAUTELLE.

Anonymous said...

Neat!