Tuesday, December 29, 2009

it's all about the leatha

I hardly ever draw girls, so here's a drawing of Xena Warrior Princess to balance it out. I used to like this show a lot.



I did a Command+F for the word "break" on the Xena wikipedia episode summary page, because I was looking for the episode where Xena gets put on a cross and has her legs broken. I couldn't find it but the word "break" comes up about a million times in 1 of 2 incarnations: "break the curse" or "break out of jail." That's how you know it's a good show.

Anyway, what am I even remembering with this leg breaking thing? Is it a backstory? When I googled "Xena on the cross" all I got was a lot of fanfiction and women's studies essays. That is also how you know it's a good show.

1 comment:

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

Hey now! That's a great Xena Warrior Princess!